Services - Abrasive Blasting & Painting
Correct sub straights preparation is a critical part of remediation. This may include mechanical, pneumatic or hydro methods which are subject to environmental conditions. All of these can be used for stripping back dilapidated crumbling surfaces. Ultra high pressure hydro jetting is superior over conventional pneumatic jack hammering or grinding and is significant in the remediation of extreme corrosion or concrete cancer. Advantages include:
- Dust suppression and noise reduction.
- Creation of a superior substrate bonding surface.
- Protects the integrity of assets and avoids additional structural damage
- Selective removal of inferior concrete and minimisation of sound concrete removal.
- Reinforcement steel and tensioning rods are cleaned, de-scaled and not damaged.
- A faster and cleaner removal process than mechanical methods.
- Entrained chlorides are washed away.
- Safety and environmental risks are reduced.
This process accelerates the remediation, protection and maintenance process and provides an excellent etched sub straight giving definite bonding of applied protective coatings.
Q-Maint work closely with leading industry manufacturers and encourage our business customers to implement only established and proven solutions when seeking to extend the life and improve the safety of assets, buildings and infrastructure.
Our team of industry experts keep updated of such matters as recent technological advancements in water proofing membranes, concrete repair, cathode protection, acid proof industrial coatings, market place changes, legislative requirements and opportunities as they present themselves across the industry.
CALL 0418 773 772
OR EMAIL US
Click on the links below to get more information about the services we provide
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- Asset Condition Assessments
- Cathode Protection & Prevention
- Communication Towers and Masts
- Concrete Repair and Concrete Coatings
- Containment Bund Repair
- Demolition and Asbestos Removal
- Facade Refurbishment
- Fireproofing Integration
- Grouting and Joint Refurbishment
- Linings and Coatings & Acid Proofing
- Marine Structures Repair
- Mining & Industrial Services
- Pipeline Maintenance
- Structural Strengthening
- Water Proofing Membranes